We represent original server core in AdvExt64 Gracia Final extender version. The server functionality and game mechanics are neither replics nor a copy, but an original product. Everything works the way it should work on official servers: all weapons and armors types, quests, skills, transformations, elemental attributes, monsters and bosses etc. Also all retail-based bugs are fixed. There are no more reflection killings of the bosses, no hidden characters targeting, the Frintezza’s behave exactly like it should, without delays.
AdvExt Gracia Final is a result of a mixture between retail files and a set of AdvExt additions that allows you to create interesting and unique game projects.
In addition, AdvExt Gracia Final offers servers administrators and players a variety of additional tools in order to create their own unique yet quality server:
- Flexible Autoloot system (monsters, raid bosses, player killers etc).
- Completely flexible enchanting system.
- Comfortable system that allows you to control any kind of chat (shout, private, trade, hero etc) in order to prevent it from flood and spam.
- Ability to enable pvp counter for battle grounds (i.e. sieges).
- Offline trading system.
- Flexible Olympiad system that will help you prevent any kind of exploit.
- Pvp reward system with a built-in exploit protection system.
- Boost Rate event – an event that allows you to boost servers rates for a fixed amount of time.
- Ability to limit the amount of flags that one clan could have in order to avoid a imbalance in power.
- Ability to change the limit of levels on a main and sub-class.
- Ability to disable AOE skills for alliance members.
- Ability to turn off the player killer penalty.
- Ability to apply any kind of changes without full reboot.