Setup your own L2Server
AdvExt 2.0 High Five
Some say that High Five is the last real Lineage 2 update and everything that came after was a completely another game. Some say that High Five is a more casual update. An easier one that isn’t as hardcore as previous ones. Some say that High Five is one of the most interesting and exciting Lineage 2 updates, the quintessential one. Well, all of them are in right in their own way. This is indeed a significant update, ‘the last of the Mohicans’, in a way. All in all, High Five is definitely worthy of your attention.
AdvExt 2.0 High Five is definitely a leader on the market of Lineage 2 updates. AdvExt 2.0 High Five is High Five extender server built upon real retail files Gracia Final and Freya scripts that has a lot of additions, vaster functional and mechanics that makes your server way more flexible to set any kind of task.
AdvExt 2.0 High Five is a result of a mixture between retail files and a set of AdvExt additions that allows you to create interesting and unique game projects. It is also being constantly fixed and updated in order to provide a quality service on the game market.
By purchasing AdvExt 2.0 High Five you are not only purchasing a product but also a team of professional supports that are ready to help you with any kind of problem or idea at any given time.
You don’t have to say that AdvExt 2.0 High Five has every kind of feature and a function that original update has because our product is not a copy or a replica, it is the original extended product. Everything that has to work does work and in a way it should work. Similarity with original High Five ~95%
Not only that, AdvExt 2.0 High Five offers servers administrators and players a variety of additional tools in order to create their own unique yet quality server:
– Flexible Autoloot system (monsters, raid bosses, player killers etc)
– Completely flexible enchanting system
– A kind of system that allows you to control any kind of chat (shout, private, trade, hero etc) in order to prevent it from flooding and spam.
– Ability to enable pvp counter for battle grounds (i.e. sieges)
– Ability to provide special skills for heroes, nobles and clan leaders
– Offline trading system
– Flexible Olympiad system that will help you prevent any kind of exploit
– Pvp reward system with a built-in exploit protection system
– Boost Rate event – an event that allows you to boost servers rates for a fixed amount of time
– Ability to disable fame leeching for dead characters
– Ability to limit the amount of flags that one clan could have in order to avoid a imbalance in power
– Nevit system settings
– Ability to change the limit of levels on a main and sub-class
– Ability to disable AOE skills for alliance members
– Packet filter
– Ability to turn off the player killer penalty
– Built-in anti-DDoS protection system
– Ability to apply any kind of changes without having to reboot the server.
By purchasing AdvExt 2.0 High Five, you are also acquiring a set of these components:
– Authentication server hauthD that allows players to connect to a game server
– System component CacheD that implements interaction between the database and the game server
– L2Server – original game server
– AdvExt expansion, the heart and soul of this project – a system component that enables all the additional functional
– L2NPC – component that is responsible for NPCs in the game.
– A set of SQL scripts that are required in order to create database patterns
– Servers geodata
– A set of customized scripts that will allow you to proceed to testing right after the installation
AMD or Intel (preferably Intel) based СPU. Model isn’t exactly important. If your CPU supports HyperThreading, that function has to be disabled via BIOS
Around 16-24 GBs of main system memory (the more the better)
HDD: If your player base is increasing you might consider increasing that space as well. Usage of RAID and/or SSD/SAS is recommended if your server is getting bigger than planned.
Internet connection: ~100 mbit\s (~24 kbit\s for every player online)
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 2008 64 bit (it is mandatory to use only this operating system)
Database management system: Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise 2005\2008 64 bit
Product is available only after 100% prepayment.
Product is a type of license. After purchasing, you will have to activate it with a help of our support service.
After activation, our product bounds itself to your hardware. Any change in hardware (aside from RAM) will cause the product to stop working. Any questions regarding products reactivation after hardware changes will have to be handled with the help of our support services.
Product can only be simultaneously installed on one server.
Our product does not require any kind of subscription fee or additional payments. However, in order to be provided with constant updates and technical support, there’s a monthly subscription fee. Without it you will not be able to receive any kind of additional services.
AdvExt 2.0 High Five costs 900 Euro. Update pay fee is set on base of chosen online limit:
100 online limit – 50 Euro
300 online limit – 100 Euro
700 online limit – 200 Euro
1000 online limit – 400 Euro
Unlimited – 600 Euro
By purchasing AdvExt 2.0 High Fivel you are also given the right to purchase a test version of our product (i.e. for creating a test server aside from your main one). Test version cost is 300 Euro. Maximum online capacity is limited to 20 players.
Global Gatekeeper for L2JAcis-Frozen Sorry you need to login first to unlock
Interlude Buffer for L2JAcis-Frozen Sorry you need to login first to unlock
Interlude GMShop for L2JAcis, L2JFrozen, Lucera and more… Sorry you need to
Sorry you need to login first to unlock this content
Sorry you need to login first to unlock this content
HTML Template, needs edit on imgs and html download for free below
Free Lineage 2 HTML Bootstrap + Saas Template with Popup Module. Sorry
Pack Vergonus Wings for Interlude Author: unknown Sherer: GiwrgosLineage Client: Interlude Size: