Setup your own L2Server
AdvExt 2.0 Interlude
Lineage 2 Interlude was and still is one of the most popular updates since its release in April, 2007. Already advanced enough as mechanics goes but still having this feel of an old school. Huge amount of Interlude fans are convinced that this update was the closest Lineage’s ever been to perfection.
AdvExt 2.0 Interlude is built upon retail files however it has a lot of additions, vaster functional and mechanics that makes the server more flexible which makes it easier to create just the right one for you. But the best part is that AdvExt 2.0 Interlude has a lot of bug, problem and exploits fixed during the years in production
AdvExt 2.0 Interlude is a result of hundreds of hours of rigorous programming, reverse engineering and researches, not to mention thousands of hours of testing by real people through the course of years.
By purchasing AdvExt 2.0 Interlude you are not only purchasing a product but also a team of professional supports that are ready to help you with any kind of problem or idea at any given time.
AdvExt 2.0 Interlude has every piece of functionality of original retail Interlude:
– Every single skill, including fusion ones
– Every single Interlude quest, including clan quest, dinosaurs, Frintezza, Sirra etc
– Every single raid boss, including Frintezza, Ice Fairy Sirra, Benom, Sailren, Uruka
– Cursed weapons with a flexible way of settings
– Augmentation system
– Interlude clan system (including clan skills, reputation, academy etc)
– Shadow weapons with an ability to create your own.
– Duel system
– Penalties system
– Every other element of game play: manor, sieges, clan halls, global quests, fishing pets etc
Not only that, AdvExt 2.0 Interlude offers servers administrators and players a variety of additional tools in order to create their own unique yet quality server:
-‘All-in-One’ system that allows you to create a character with specific skills and items
– Flexible Autoloot system (monsters, raid bosses, player killers etc)
– Ability to create an NPC buffer with changed timings on skills without changing original skills
– Flexible Game Master settings with an ability to limit every kind of right
– Completely flexible enchanting system
– A kind of system that allows you to control any kind of chat (shout, private, trade, hero etc) in order to prevent it from flooding and spam.
– Ability to create and set a ‘buff block’ ability in order to prevent an over buff problem
– A unique system of buff return after being cancelled. If turned on, allows a player to return his buffs after a certain amount of time which is a very useful tool for pvp servers
– Completely flexible clan system settings that will allow you to set any kind of feature (penalties, crp points, number of clans in alliance etc) to your liking
– Ability to provide special skills for heroes, nobles and clan leaders
– Offline trading system
– Flexible Olympiad system that will help you prevent any kind of exploit
– Pvp reward system with a built-in exploit protection system
– Ability to create special kinds of locations with certain limits like:
– no pets
– no summons
– pvp area
– trade-free area
– limited level area etc
– Ability to limit players attack damage, move speed etc
– Flexible herb system
– Ability to increase or limit amount of buffs including placing songs and dances on another line
– Jail penalty system
– Built-in anti-DDoS protection system
– Ability to deliver items for a player right through the database.
– Ability to apply any kind of changes without having to reboot the server.
Buying an extended version will also give you some additional possibilities:
– Additional enchanting system settings:
– ability to save your enchant level after the failure
– ability to set the level your enchant will drop to after the failure
– Ability to set Cleanse not to cancel specific kind of de-buffs (i.e. Malaria)
– Unlimited soul\spirit shots (especially useful for pvp servers)
– Ability to change the limits on the inventory slots
– Stack enchanting system support
– Supporting of new buffer type – which can save Buff Profiles
– Additional config for extending buff slots, up to 100
By purchasing AdvExt 2.0 Interlude, you are acquiring a set of these components:
– Authentication server hauthD that allows players to connect to a game server
– System component CacheD that implements interaction between the database and the game server
– L2Server – original game server
– AdvExt extension, the heart and soul of this project – a system component that enables all the additional functional
– L2NPC – component that is responsible for NPCs in the game.
– A set of SQL scripts that are required in order to create database patterns
– Servers geodata
– A set of customized scripts that will allow you to proceed to testing right after the installation.
AMD or Intel (preferably Intel) based СPU. Model isn’t exactly important. If your CPU supports HyperThreading, that function has to be disabled via BIOS
Around 12-16 GBs of main system memory (the more the better)
HDD: If your player base is increasing you might consider increasing that space as well. Usage of RAID and/or SSD/SAS is recommended if your server is getting bigger than planned.
Internet connection: ~100 mbit\s (~24 kbit\s for every player online)
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 2003 64 bit (it is mandatory to use only this operating system)
Database management system: Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise 2005\2008 64 bit
Product is available only after 100% prepayment.
Product is a type of license. After purchasing, you will have to activate it with a help of our support service.
After activation, our product bounds itself to your hardware. Any change in hardware (aside from RAM) will cause the product to stop working. Any questions regarding products reactivation after hardware changes will have to be handled with the help of our support services.
Product can only be simultaneously installed on one server.
Product support is based on NOT obligatory monthly payments
Basic version of our product costs 300 Euro
Update to an extended version will cost you additional 150 Euro.
Both basic and extended versions do not inflict any kind of artificial restrictions for a maximum online capacity. Using appropriate hardware, the amount of players online could be 5000 or even higher.
By purchasing basic or extended version you are also given the right to purchase a test version of our product (i.e. for creating a test server aside from your main one). Test version cost is 100Euro . Maximum online capacity is limited to 20 players.
Pack Vergonus Wings for Interlude Author: unknown Sherer: GiwrgosLineage Client: Interlude Size:
Pack Vergonus Helmet for Interlude Author: unknown Sherer: GiwrgosLineage Client: Interlude Size:
Pack Wings, for Interlude Author: SHEV Sherer: GiwrgosLineage Client: Interlude Size: 4.22
Pack Claw of the Chimera (Ice, Gold, Metal, Satanic) for Interlude
Fire Antharas Weapon + Red Effect for Interlude Author: SHEV Sherer: GiwrgosLineage
Golden weapon + effect for Interlude Author: Unknown Sherer: GiwrgosLineage Client: Interlude